Join Us For Our Family Christmas Celebration! On Wednesday, December 11, we will have dinner at
Join Us For Our Family Christmas Celebration!
On Wednesday, December 11, we will have dinner at 5:00 p.m. in The Commons followed by our special event at 6:00 p.m. in The Chapel with the Children’s Ministry Christmas program: “We Believe!”
The COTA Christmas Crew is open to all children Pre-K through fourth grade!
Requirements for participation are the following:
- the desire to worship God by proclaiming the truth of His Word through Scripture and song and
- the commitment to practice hard and joyfully and to display obedience and respect in rehearsals.
Rehearsals are Sunday mornings and Wednesday evenings beginning Wednesday, September 4.
- All Crew members (four-year-olds through fourth-graders) rehearse Wednesday evenings, 6:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m., in room 420-423. (Drop off in room 420.)
- Pre-K and Kindergarten children also rehearse Sunday mornings, 9:15 a.m. to 9:30 a.m., in the Preschool Chapel (room 310).
- All Crew members must attend the dress rehearsal on Wednesday, December 4.
Because we strive for excellence to the glory of God, we ask you to faithfully bring children to practices and regularly work on the music at home.
Musical Presentations are Wednesday, December 11.
- The COTA Christmas Crew sings one song Sunday, December 8, during the 10:30 a.m. service. (Arrival time: 9:30 a.m.)
- The COTA Christmas Crew presents the entire “We Believe” program Wednesday, December 11, at 6:00 p.m. (Join us for family dinner at 5:00 p.m.)
Registration opens Wednesday, September 4, and closes Monday, September 30. Register promptly below through the registration email sent in early September.
Stay tuned for further details. We look forward to worshipping the Lord with you!
For more information, please contact Elisabeth (firstname.lastname@example.org).