We are an evangelical congregation, declaring the whole counsel of God, as evidenced through our Statement of Faith. Nothing we do is as important as following Jesus’ words in Matthew 24:14, “And this Gospel of the Kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations.”
To declare the whole counsel of God.
Our vision and mission are accomplished by unconditionally surrendering to and seeking the leadership of God the Father, through Jesus, His only begotten Son, and by the power of the Holy Spirit. We know that the most significant impact we as a church can make is to reach out to others. God has called us as a church to act as a lighthouse for those genuinely seeking the truth of the Gospel, not only in the city of Atlanta but also throughout the nation and the farthest corners of the world. Our members reach out to others locally and around the world through continuing involvement and support of missions and ministries.
We recognize God as our authority in every area of life. We also acknowledge that we will answer to Him for every action we take. He has given us the privilege to reach many people, and as recipients of God’s grace, He will judge our obedience to Him.
- We believe the Bible to be inspired, the only infallible Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father and His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost – those who are saved unto the resurrection of life or lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in Christ.