For your convenience, we provide this service as a secure and convenient way to give. You may schedule ongoing contributions through credit card or electronic check transfers by establishing an online account or by contacting The Church of The Apostles at 404-591-1973.
Here is how you may designate your contributions:
- The Church of The Apostles Tithes & Offerings: Gifts to this fund area will help us with ministry expenses on a weekly and monthly basis.
- The Church of The Apostles is a tax-exempt organization. All gifts are tax-deductible. Once you have completed the secure transaction, you will receive a receipt immediately via email. If you experience difficulties or have other questions, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your partnership in ministry. Your giving is making a difference for the glory of God all around the world.
Year-End Giving Opportunities
As you bless others this Christmas, please consider giving a gift to the work of the Lord by making a tax-deductible donation to The Church of the Apostles before the New Year. Here are a few easy ways to give during this busy season:
- Give online by midnight of December 31.
- If you are 70½ years and older and need to meet your required minimum distribution from your IRA, please consider giving that to the church as a nontaxable charitable gift.
- Perform a stock transfer by December 31. For more information about stock transfers, please contact email@example.com.
- Drop off your gift at the church by 7:00 p.m. on December 31.
- Mail your gift to the church and have it postmarked by December 31.