Unplug from your daily routine. Focus on each other. Take in the beauty of a North Georgia autumn. Invest in your marriage. And laugh . . . a lot.
Over the past decade, hundreds of married couples from Apostles have deeply enjoyed our Marriage Retreat in the picturesque surroundings of WinShape Retreat.
Join 65 other couples for a special and significant getaway.
About This Year’s Speakers
Paul and Virginia Friesen live in the Boston area, where they founded Home Improvement Ministries, an organization dedicated to equipping individuals and churches to better encourage marriages and families in living out God’s design for healthy relationships.
Paul served as the chaplain for the New England Patriots for many years, though he promises not to mention the 2017 Super Bowl during the retreat.
Their wisdom, humor, experience, and insight have made them popular retreat speakers. They have also authored many books on marriage and parenting, including The Marriage App, and Lovin’ Your Wife Like Christ When You Ain’t No Jesus. To read more about the Friesens and their ministry, click here.
- The retreat begins on Friday with an arrival from 3:00-5:00 p.m. and ends with lunch on Sunday.
- S̶p̶a̶c̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶l̶i̶m̶i̶t̶e̶d̶,̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶r̶e̶g̶i̶s̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶s̶o̶o̶n̶.̶
- UPDATE: Capacity is reached for the 2021 Retreat, but if you’d like to be added to our wait list, email Rhonda at email@example.com.
- Registration is open to married couples who attend Apostles.
- Cost is $445 per couple. All registrations become non-refundable and non-transferable after September 20.
Register by September 20 to avoid a $50 late registration fee (though our retreat often sells out before this date).
WinShape Retreat is on the campus of Berry College.
For questions, contact Rhonda Saduddin at firstname.lastname@example.org or 404-564-3152.