New to Apostles?
We welcome you into a community of women who love to share their blessings with visitors and new members. Apostles Women’s Ministry invites you to share the joy of fellowship, learning God’s Word, and using your very special gifting to serve the Lord if you choose.
Would you like to:
- Attend an upcoming event?
- Check out a group geared to your age or stage of life?
- Learn God’s Word from experienced Bible teachers? Find out what the Bible says about current events, your life, and more.
- Share your confidential prayer request? Only the leadership of this ministry will see it and pray.
- Join a prayer group?
- Volunteer with Apostles women in the Metro community?
- Refresh yourself with a midweek gathering to hear various Christian speakers?
- Memorize or learn more about a chosen passage of Scripture?
- Explore joining an Apostles small group in your area?
- Talk to someone in Women’s Ministry?
The list above is just a start. You have a place at Apostles! Call Elise Wilkes or Betty Cooper at 404-842-9915 to help you find a place where you can enjoy, serve, and grow! We are so happy you found us!
We would love to hear from you!
If you have questions about our ministry, how to register for events or Bible studies, or The Church of The Apostles, please drop us a line. We are here to serve you however we can.
Elise Wilkes, Director of Women’s Ministry
P: (404) 591-1984
Betty Cooper, Administrative Assistant
P: (404) 842-9915