Kevin Cuthbertson: Regular Moments
It is easy to think that our lives and ministries are defined by the “big moments,” but looking at the life and ministry of Jesus, we see that there is much Kingdom work to do in the regular moments of life. In fact, it is often in these “regular moments” that God makes Himself most known.
To glorify God in the “little moments” like:
Spending time with your family, asking them about their fears and day to day lives.
Spending time in prayer and reading the Bible, and share what God is teaching you.
Reaching out to those in the church who you know may be struggling with loneliness.
Reaching out to those in your community
In order to help keep our church and city healthy, the church building is closed to all ministry gatherings such as classes and small groups. Most Sunday School classes, small groups, and ministries meet online.
We invite you to tune-in online to the following:
ONLINE ONLY: BIBLE CLASS w/ CHURCH LEADERSHIP
ONLINE & LIMITED SEATING ON-SITE: WORSHIP SERVICE
- Once seating capacity is met, you will need to watch live stream at home
- Follow social distancing by remaining 6 feet apart from others
- Limit of 3 people in the restroom at a time
- Keep hallways clear for traffic flow and social distancing
- No personal contact, including handshaking or hugging
- No Nursery, Children or Student ministries will be available
- No Adult Bible Classes or other classes at the 9:00 a.m. hour
- The building has been and continues to be professionally cleaned through the crisis
- Ready on-site signs with updated facility information